Careers @ DNA Kids
DNA Kids is the UK’s leading national children’s party entertainment company having performed at over 44,000 children’s & teenage parties. Our action-packed children's children’s disco & games, themed, magic, science, sports and teenage parties are in constant demand, which means we are looking for our next entertainer superstars! If you are enthusiastic, have bundles of energy and an infectious personality you are exactly what we are looking for!
You will be the life and soul of the party hosting lots of unique and exciting party games for children aged between 4 – 11 years in a fun environment. You will also be playing the latest chart music on our seriously cool disco decks and going crazy with our hilarious snow, bubble or smoke machine! You can also put yourself forward to learn additional parties such as our awesome sports and teenage parties.
We have the following positions available:
- Children's Entertainers & Party Hosts
- Children's Party Presenters
- Teenage Party DJs
- Wacky Scientists
Some quick facts & figures about us:
- We perform at kids parties right across the UK
- We offer 14 different types of kids and teenage parties for 4 - 13 year olds
- We have been providing action-packed children's parties since 1991
- We offer full and part-time work all year round
- We sell well in excess of a million pounds worth of children's parties annually
Just some of the fantastic benefits we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay, £90 - £115 per 2 hour party
- Entertainers typically earn between £180 - £400+ per weekend
- Full-time entertainers (available all week) can earn as much as £600+ per week during peak times
- Additional pay for longer parties, travelling and upstairs venues
- Quarterly employee bonus scheme & customer tips
- All expenses paid professional training
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please fill in the application form below. Once received, we will be in touch with you shortly. Should you require assistance please contact our careers team on 01245 401 401 (select option 3) or email email@example.com Please note: all applicants must hold a valid UK driving licence to apply.