Our party format has been successfully proven at thousands of children’s parties. Here is a typical 2 hour running order of a DNA Kids disco & games party –
First Half Of Party
- Children arrive to their favourite music and a cool bubble, snow or smoke machine
- Entertainer performs a fun special party introduction involving the birthday child (once most children have arrived)
- First party game starts followed by lots of prizes for the winners. As the entertainer sets up the next game the children have a chance to show-off their funky disco dance moves whilst enjoying the bubble, snow or smoke machine. As soon as the song finishes the next game is ready to go!
- Format repeats with fantastic party games followed by cool disco dancing until the halfway point (approx. 1 hour into the party). Now's the perfect time for the children to grab a much needed energy boost ready the second half of the party!
Food Break followed by Birthday Cake & 'Happy Birthday' Sing-a-long
Second Half Of Party
- The excitement continues after the food break with more great games and disco dancing to their favourite pop and action songs
- Five minutes before the end of the party it's time for our big finale - the DNA Birthday Kid Grand Presentation! Don't forget the camera...
- Birthday child chooses their favourite song to finish off the party in style... on with the bubbles, snow or smoke! Entertainer hands out our fabulous colouring or fun sheets to the children to take home and informs the children of any party bags (where applicable)
- Children leave tired but very excited, birthday child thinks their party was the best ever, parents can't believe how easy the entertainer made it all. The End!