Love Your Job – Join DNA Kids!
Whether you are looking for an exciting new career or a well paid part-time or weekend job, we think we have the perfect job for you. Being a DNA Kids Children’s Party Entertainer doesn’t feel like work, after all we pay you £47.50 – £77.50ph to party for a living!
You will be working with 4 – 14 year olds in a fun, fast-paced environment, using cool disco decks, letting off bubble, snow and smoke machines and hosting our awesome party games in our kid’s parties!
And when you’re not doing that, you could be creating amazing spells in our Magic, Disco & Games Party, raving it up in our teenage UV Glow Party or launching mini rockets in our Wacky Science Party! With 17 action-packed kids and teenage parties offered, your new job will be as varied as it is exciting!
Excellent rates of pay and unrivalled job satisfaction are just some of the amazing perks we offer as a DNA Kids children’s entertainer, here are a few others we think you’ll love:
- Earn £95 – £155 per 2 hour party – potential to earn up to £475+ per weekend or £665+ per week
- Additional pay for travelling, longer parties and more…
- Quarterly employee bonus reward scheme and customer tips
- A varied, fun and highly rewarding position
- Continuous all-year-round work
- On-going support & development
No Experience Necessary
Training to be a DNA Kids Children’s Entertainer is just as exciting as being one! Successful applicants will attend our fun group training days hosted by our friendly professional trainers at our dedicated training venue in Essex, as well as training alongside our lively children’s entertainers at customer’s parties in your area. Learning a new job will never be as interesting or as fun!
As the UK’s leading children’s party entertainment company, you can rest assured you will be trained by the very best in the industry. With almost 60,000 parties performed across the UK, nobody knows more about what it takes to become a brilliant children’s entertainer.
- We pay all training expenses including fuel, a lunch allowance for the group training days and any hotel stays (where applicable).
- We do not pay training fees, all training is undertaken in the candidates time.
Full & Part-time Entertainers Needed
We are looking for multiple full-time and part-time candidates that want to work to our high standards and be a part of our on-going success story. This means having a great attitude, bundles of personality, a desire to succeed, a passion for great customer service and most importantly, you must love the idea of working with kids!
- You will need a driving licence and your own car or unrestricted weekly access to a car to apply for this position.
- You will need to be available every weekend, excluding any personal holidays etc.
- As all of our children’s entertainers work on an owner operator basis, you will need to purchase the necessary disco equipment to perform at our parties. We provide a written guarantee that this will be paid off within 6 months, although it is usually paid off within 1 – 4 months.