Teenage Party DJs
How We Create Amazing DJs
Our professional teenage party DJs impress teenagers up and down the country, find out what it takes to become a DNA Kids teenage specialist DJ.
It starts with having the right inner qualities, such as a fun personality, talent, confidence, a great attitude, passion and a desire to please.
Couple these endearing qualities with diverse performance related backgrounds such as acting, DJing, dancing, performing arts, singing, music production and presenting and you have the perfect candidates for our recruitment and training teams to apply their knowledge and expertise.
Finding the right candidates to transform into our next superstar DJs is the job of our dedicated recruitment team. Their job is to find the raw talent from the thousands of applicants we screen annually.
We do this through a rigorous selection process with each stage serving a different purpose to allow us to make a more informed decision. Our meticulous selection process consists of the following four stages:
- Online Application
- Telephone Interview
- Skype Audition/Interview
- Live Audition/Interview
If a candidate successfully completes all four stages of our selection process they are accepted on to our professional teenage DJ training programme.
Unique DJ Training
Reaching the training stage is an accomplishment for any candidate. Our intensive training programme is carried out over a 3 month period and continues to form a part of our thorough selection process.
Our training programme has been developed from years of experience in the teenage party industry and is carried out by experienced, professional DNA Kids DJ trainers. We train our future teenage party DJs using the following methods:
- Training Days – at our training venue with professional DNA Kids DJ trainers.
- Event Training – carefully controlled real world training with our experienced DJs.
- Visual Learning – our trainees have access to over 130 training videos.
- Theory Learning – our trainees are provided with a 120 page training folder.
Maintaining High Standards
Maintaining high standards is just as important as setting and reaching them in the first place. Once our teenage party DJs are fully qualified, we work hard to ensure our exacting standards shine through at every customer’s party through several monitoring processes and incentives:
- Satisfaction Questionnaires – sent to every customer and used for each DJ’s personal development.
- Quarterly Reward Bonuses – rewarding our DJs for a great job acts as another good reason to impress our customers.
- On-going Mentoring – via our training team and online DNA DJ community.
- DJ’s Reference Manual – our DJs have access to over 290 pages of in-depth information about our parties.