Have Fun & Party Safely With DNA Kids!
At DNA Kids, keeping children safe at our live performances and sports-based activities whilst having bundles of fun is our highest priority. We have created this page to provide our customers with updates on how we have adapted our children’s services and the steps we have taken to ensure your child and their friends can have fun safely at this time!
We Are Open And Taking Bookings!
Due to current restrictions on social gatherings, we are currently offering the following children’s parties indoors or outdoors:
- Virtual parties for up to 99 children via Zoom. Choose between our popular Virtual Music & Games Party, hilarious Virtual Science Party, spellbinding Virtual Magic Party and adorable Virtual Teddies Party! We will soon be launching our new Virtual Halloween Party and Virtual Christmas Party – watch this space!
- Live parties for up to 6 people including parent/s and the entertainer.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide further updates as government guidance changes. We look forward to partying with you soon!
The Steps We’re Taking To Keep Children Safe
For complete peace of mind, we have the following COVID-19 secure measures in place to keep children partying safely whilst having fun!
- Our entertainers frequently wash/sanitise their hands and encourage the children to do so.
- All props and equipment is frequently cleaned, with more attention applied to touch points.
- Our entertainers adhere to government social distancing guidelines.
- Should our entertainer develop virus symptoms or be contacted by NHS Test and Trace, they will self-isolate and we will replace your entertainer free of charge (subject to availability).
- All of our children’s parties are COVID-19 risk accessed in line with government guidelines.
- We request that children or parents do not attend the event if they feel unwell or have virus symptoms.
- Download our Parents Party Guide for our top tips on how to create the perfect safe party environment! Please note, these are useful tips only and do not replace government guidelines.
We Are Here To Help!
We appreciate we live in confusing times and it feels like you need to be a rocket scientist to understand the changing rules around booking a children’s event!
Our helpful team are on-hand to answer any questions that you may have and to simplify the booking process for you. They can also check availability, provide quotes or book your perfect DNA Kids event!