Have Fun & Party Safely With DNA Kids!
At DNA Kids, keeping children safe at our parties whilst having bundles of fun is our highest priority. We have created this page to provide our customers with updates on our kid’s parties during these confusing times and the steps we have taken to ensure your child and their friends can celebrate safely!
We Are Open! Party Bookings Now Being Taken!
We delighted to say that we are very much open and taking bookings for our action-packed children’s parties throughout 2020 and 2021. Our helpful party advisors are available for further information, quotes and to book your perfect DNA Kids party!
The Steps We’re Taking To Keep Our Party Guests Safe
We have introduced the following hygiene and safe partying measures into all of our kid’s parties:
- Our children’s entertainers frequently wash/sanitise their hands and will encourage the children to do so.
- All party game props and disco equipment are cleaned prior to each party.
- We have introduced natural social distancing into our parties, such as spreading the children out more in party games and avoiding any close face to face contact.
- Should our entertainer develop virus symptoms or be contacted by NHS Track & Trace, they will self-isolate and we will replace your entertainer free of charge.
- Download our Parents Party Guide for our top tips on how to create the perfect safe party environment!
Book With Confidence
We want you to book your DNA Kids party with complete peace of mind. Should you need to cancel your party due to exceptional circumstances, such as a government lockdown, heavy snow or flooding in the area of your party venue; we will offer you the option to move your party to a later date – up to 1 year away from your original party date.
For full details please see our Booking Terms & Conditions