Covid-19 Party Updates
Keep up-to-date on the latest changes to our children’s parties during this time. We love being helpful, so if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss your children’s party further, please call us on 01245 401 401 or email us at email@example.com
Can My Child Have A Birthday Party During Covid?
Yes they can! We are performing all of our children’s parties as normal.
How Many People Can I Have At My Children’s Party?
Now that all government restrictions have been removed, please see each party for the maximum number of children permitted or call us for more details. You are welcome to have as many adults as you wish.
What Happens If I Cannot Have My Party Because Of A Government Lockdown?
If we are prevented from performing at your party due to a government lockdown, we will offer you the following options:
- To postpone your party up to 1 year away (free of charge)
- A full refund of your booking deposit (minus a £25 administration fee)*
- To switch to one of our interactive virtual kid’s parties
*Our administration charge covers the cost of processing and cancelling your party, as well as bank, credit/debit card and other associated fees. For our full cancellation policies, please see our Booking Terms & Conditions.
If I Book An Outdoor Party, What Happens If It Rains?
If it is forecast to rain on the day of your outdoor party, you have the following options:
- You are welcome to host the party in your home. Please note, our sports and parachute based parties cannot be held in a home due to the space needed.
- You are welcome to provide a gazebo or marquee for the entertainer and children to play under.
- If it is a sports based party, our sports coaches are happy to work in the rain (subject to it being safe for the children).
What Areas Do You Cover?
We cover most of the UK with our children’s parties – please see our coverage area. Our virtual kid’s parties are available Worldwide (English speaking countries only).
How Do I Get A Quote Or Book My Children’s Party?
You can get a quote, check availability or securely book online anytime, or you are welcome to call our friendly and helpful team on 01245 401 401 between 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday or 10am – 4pm Saturday.
How Are You Keeping Children Safe At Your Parties?
The safety of the children at our kid’s parties has always been and will continue to be our highest priority. For complete peace of mind, we have the following safe partying measures in place for our children’s parties:
- Our entertainers frequently wash/sanitise their hands
- All equipment and props are frequently cleaned, with more attention applied to touch points
- Our entertainers adhere to the latest government COVID guidelines
- Our children’s parties are COVID-19 risk assessed in line with government guidelines
- Should our entertainer develop virus symptoms they will self-isolate and we will replace your entertainer for you (subject to availability)